Arch CB7 Wheel
- Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
- Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight
- 100% CNC machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 2.50” tires
- Available in custom colors
- Available in custom axle configurations including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing
- Available for SRAM XD and Shimano HG cassettes
- Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
Imagine the ultimate carbon trail rim. It's wide enough to offer tire stability and control, but narrow enough that your 2.35" tires still corner great. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke, but built with the kind of durability only developed on the Enduro World Series circuit. And when it comes to tubeless set up, it offers the easiest and most trusted system ever made. More than anything it has a clear advantage, a ride quality not found on any other rim and a warranty that backs up all the talk. We created the Arch CB7 to be that ultimate carbon trail rim.
While the competition phones in their carbon rims, we’re busy creating innovative designs that make an actual difference on the trail. Five years of continual development and refinement have led to the Arch CB7's RiACT radial impact absorbing technology. Unlike lesser carbon rims that ride stiff and transfer impacts and vibration to the suspension and rider, the special layup and shape of the Arch CB7 deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The result is a rim that defies pinch flats and rolls faster over every trail.
Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that, combined with our sealant, has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. The competition can't copy the Arch CB7’s low-profile sidewalls and patented Bead Socket Technology rim design. Our BST system has become the most copied tubeless rim technology, but nothing comes close to the ease of setup and reliability of a true BST tubeless rim.
The Arch CB7 wheelset rolls on updated Neo hubs featuring a Durasync 6-pawl freehub with fast 10-degree engagement, and triple freehub bearings to better distribute axle load. The 100% CNC machined hub shell and smoother-rolling centerless ground axle help ensure long life and reliable performance. Sapim’s Race double-butted spokes are both strong and light. Combined with mechanically locking Sure Lock nipples, these spokes let us build a wheel that’s both lightweight and extremely durable. We’re also strong believers in the benefits of conventional j-bend spokes, which are easy to replace any almost any shop. Arch CB7 wheelsets are available in configurations to fit most axle styles and cassette types, and are available in both Centerlock and 6-bolt models.
The Arch CB7’s performance is backed up by our dedication to quality and taking care of our fellow riders. Register your wheels with us, and your Arch CB7 wheels will be eligible for our 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement.
The Arch CB7 is the most advanced trail wheelset from the first name in tubeless performance.
- Rim Internal Width: 26.0mm
- Rim External Width: 32.0mm
- Rim Depth: 19.5mm
- Spokes: Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm
- Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black
- Hub front wheel: Stan's CNC NEO 15x100 mm through axle or Boost 15x110 mm through axle
- Hub rear wheel: Stan's CNC NEO V2 12x142 mm through axle or Boost 12x148 mm through axle
- Hole Count: 28-hole, 28-hole
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Color: Black
- Hub Color: Black
- Brakes: Disc Only
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Rim Weight: 450g(27.5") / 475g (29")
- Wheelset Weight: 1720g (27.5”) / 1794g (29”)
- Front Wheel Weight: 799g (27.5”) / 836g (29”)
- Rear Wheel Weight: 921g (27.5”) / 958g (29”)
- ERD: 563mm (27.5") / 600mm (29")
- ETRTO: 584x26.0 (27.5") / 622x26.0 (29")
- ISO: 27.5"x32.0mm / 29"x32.0mm
- Tape: 25-27mm
- Max Spoke Tension: 105kgf (1030N)
- Max Pressure with 2.20" Tire: 2.6 Bars (39psi)
- Max Pressure with 2.50" Tire: 2.4 Bars (36psi)
- Max Rider Weight: 113 Kg (250lbs)
Three times stiffer than our aluminum rims laterally, but absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and roll faster.
Our WideRight profile increases tire volume without negatively affecting tread shape or sidewall height.
BST rims are designed to match the shape of your tire's bead to create a safer and more secure air tight interface.
Our race-proven Neo hubs with Durasync & Neo Ultimate hubs with Speedsync offer the durability and faster engagement to handle today's most difficult trails and more aggressive riding style.