Bora WTO 33
The family of carbon aero wheels is further enhanced with the 33 mm profile. Each component of this wheel has been optimized in the wind tunnel in order to improve its aerodynamic performance. It therefore delivers multiple benefits that can be noted on different routes, from the most demanding of sprints to relaunching after a bend, while still ensuring efficiency on the flat and now also suitable for the hardest uphill finishes! It is a turning point in the all-rounder segment: a truly multi-purpose wheel.
Aerodynamic aluminium rims and hubs and ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system in the hubs themselves: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance. The 19 mm internal diameter of the rim enables tyres of 23mm, 25mm and 28mm to be fitted. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed by the Campagnolo AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) technology, which ensures safe, modular braking in all weather conditions.
33 mm… but aero
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours the shut-off of the flow of air, thus reducing turbulence
- The elliptical aero cross section with 18 front spokes results in a far superior rolling resistance
The choice of Campagnolo
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre
- The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
Wheel developed in the whind tunnel:
- Campagnolo's rideability is enhanced by the 33 mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt
- A 33 mm profile and a weight of less than 1,400 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes
Every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration.
Rim made entirely of high modulus carbon:
The rim made of unidirectional carbon ensures the rideability Campagnolo is known for.
Special brake blocks for carbon wheels:
The special compound boosts braking performance on both wet and dry surfaces, without increasing the wear rate of the pad.
USB ceramic cup and cone system:
Easy to register balls/bearings - reduced possibility of ball/bearing play - precise cycling operations - steady performance levels.
Hub structure in lightweight aluminium that is extremely stidd and aerodynamic:
Optimised in the wind tunnel and designed for optimal rigidity and weight
Versions and weights
- 18 steel spokes in the front elliptical cross section
- 21 steel spokes in the rear elliptical cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
- Campagnolo body
- HG11 body
- 1395 g
- Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- SRAM 12 sprocket set (when purchasing dedicated replacement body)
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB ceramic cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 130 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 33 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 33/26,5 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 19 mm
- AC3 technology on the braking rim
- Water Transfer graphic
- Tubeless ready
- Special brake block kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% better in dry.
- Lightweight Quick Release wheels with an aerodynamic profile and shiny finish.
- 35 mm tubeless valve 35 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual