Bora Ultra WTO 60 Disc Brake - DCS (dark copper shaded)
The Bora Ultra WTO 60 exists to turn every last watt in to pure speed. Its impressively light weight and efficiency ensure that you not only reach the finish in contention, but also have the ultimate tool to emerge victorious.
The advanced, wind tunnel optimised profile of its 60mm deep carbon rim, promises sharp, confident handling in all conditions. All-new aero spokes with hidden nipples reduce aerodynamic drag, while CULT ceramic bearings minimise friction. Campagnolo’s beautifully moulded carbon hub body is securely bonded to a light aluminium hub flange, and integrated radial spoke seats ensure perfect alignment.
As with all Bora Ultra wheels, the rim bed is undrilled, making tubeless installation simple, and seriously increasing the rim’s integrity and torsional rigidity.
It’s a sprinter’s, rouleur’s and time triallist’s dream.
The 2-Way Fit rim is suitable for tubeless, tubeless-ready or clincher tyres in widths from 23mm, but is aerodynamically optimised for 25mm tyres. Ultimate aerodynamics
- Around 80% of the time in the saddle, riders typically encounter wind angles of between 10 and 20 degrees, and the Bora Ultra WTO 60 is unequalled at overcoming drag in this situation, occasionally yielding negative drag, also known as the sailing effect.
- The hubs hourglass shape and specially designed flanges reduce its frontal area and subsequent turbulence.
- Campagnolo mould the nipple and valve holes into the rims, so no carbon fibres are cut by drilling
- Each spoke hole has an internal nipple seat, wrapped into the rims carbon layup, which is specifically aligned to the intended hub
- Aero Mo-Mag nipples are perfectly aligned with each spoke for a more accurate wheel build, with reduced localised stress and improved fatigue life
. Stop and go
- All of the new Bora Ultra WTO wheels are designed for AFS (centerlock compatible) disc rotors.
- Campagnolos unique G3 spoke system counteracts the main source of torque at each hub.
- CULT ceramic bearings keep the Bora Ultra WTO hubs spinning freely for 5 ½ times than standard steel bearings.
- Oversized 36 tooth ratchet freehub is fast to engage and very durable, plus it accepts N3W, XDR, HG freehub bodies.
Versions and weights
- Spokes: 24 Aero Elliptical, straight pull, double-butted 1.5mm
- Spoke pattern G3
- Nipples Aluminium Aero Mo-Mag, self-locking, internal
- Campagnolo N3W
- HG body
- XDR body
- Set: 1.530 g
- Front: 710 g
- Rear: 820 g
- Campagnolo sprocket set 11/12/13
- Shimano sprocket set 10/11 SRAM 10/11
- SRAM 12 sprocket set
- Front hub type: Bora Ultra, carbon body
- Rear hub type: Aluminium body, 36 tooth ratchet freehub
- Hub width: 100-142mm
- Axle type: 12mm aluminium thru axle
- Bearings: CULT ceramic, cup and cone
- Brake interface: AFS disc
- Freehub compatibility: N3W, XDR, HG
- ASTM classification: 1
- Material: H.U.L.C. UD high-strength carbon fibre
- Finish: C-LUX
- Tyre interface: 2-Way Fit
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless, tubeless-ready, clincher
- Recommended tyre size: 700c, from 23mm
- Rim height: 60mm
- Internal width: 19mm
- External width: 26.1mm
- Decals: Water transfer DCS (Dark, copper shaded)