The gold standard among high-level aluminum road bike wheels.
With the unmistakable character that everybody knows well, the absolute ability to transmit your energy on the asphalt, its extreme riding precision.
Unrivaled in the peloton: extraordinary performance and high impact aesthetics make these road bike wheel the point of reference for cyclists.
Race after race, Zero wheels have become synonymous with excellence, quality, performance, reliability… and victory!
9-s, 10-s, 11-s
compatible (Campagnolo - version)
8-s, 9-s, 10-s, 11-s
compatible (Shimano - version)
- ultra fit
- RDB Rim Dynamic Balance
- USB - Ceramic Ultra Smooth Bearings
- 2:1 Two-to-One
- DRSC - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- tyre type: clincher
- tyre width (suggested): from 25 mm to 32 mm
- weight: 1518 g
- wheel material: Aluminum
- rim material: Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling, Square Milling
- profile height: Low
- rim height: front: 27 mm - rear: 30 mm
- rim width: 22,5 mm, ETRTO 17C
- braking system: Caliper
- braking surface: Aluminum braking surface, turned
- front axle compatibiliy: QR
- rear axle compatibiliy: QR
- spokes front: 16
- spokes rear: 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- spokes material: Aluminum
- spokes profile technology: Aero, straight pull
- nipples: Aluminum
- front hub: Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- bearings: USB ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- other: Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
This special triple milling makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and to increase the reactivity of the wheels.
Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to have a good handling; 30mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
The front hub has been redesigned, the new model is smaller and so lighter.
Smoothness is ensured by the famous USB ceramic bearings. The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability.
The front carbon hub and oversize aluminum rear flange provide an innovative mix that provides excellent torsional rigidity and consequently a greater reactivity.
Greater reactivity to each change in pedaling time and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
Spokes and nipples
Aluminum spokes: a precise choice to ensure optimal rigidity and a special attention to aerodynamics.
Aluminum nipples: thanks to the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.