Bora WTO 60 Disc Brake
Campagnolo introduces its first aerodynamic disc brake wheel with a 60 mm profile, designed to appeal to cyclists with a love for speed. Its high profile can transfer all the aerodynamic advantages acquired from our research and development study to the road. The design of each wheel component enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, so that the wind stops being a hindrance to the cyclist and, at certain angles, becomes a help.
The wheel features unidirectional carbon rims with a rounded-profile optimised in the wind tunnel, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system. Every design decision is determined by the sole goal of optimising performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal width of 19 mm, makes a perfect pairing with 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres. Thanks to 2-Way Fit technology, Campagnolo guarantees complete compatibility with both clincher and tubeless tyres. The hole-free upper bridge, achieved through the patented MoMag system, allows a weight saving, increased stiffness and now also an aid when using tubeless tyres: no tape is required. Maintaining and cleaning the wheel during tyre replacement has never been easier.
These wheels were made for extreme performance, the Campagnolo mantra is reliability: the G3 spoke pattern with double spokes on the left of the front wheel ensures balanced and safe braking in all conditions.
BORA WTO 60 DB: made for winning in sprint finishes, circuit races, time trials and triathlons. 60 mm: the essence of aerodynamics.
- The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration: at wind angles between 10° and 20°, a situation that accounts for 80% of time on the saddle, this wheel is unequalled when it comes to overcoming drag.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub and the special design of the flanges decrease the frontal area of the component reducing airflow turbulence.
- The 24-spoke pattern, along with their elliptical cross section, results in a far superior drag reduction.
Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees 50% greater smoothness than standard bearings.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to fit either a clincher tyre or to opt for a tubeless tyre and benefit from the lowest rolling resistance
- The 19 mm inner width enables you to fit 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
Wheel developed in the wind tunnel:
- The 60 mm profile allows the transfer of all the benefits of aerodynamic optimisation that cant be achieved with lower profiles.
- The wheel structure enables minimal energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- A 60 mm profile with a wheelset weight of 1,590 g makes it the perfect ally to win sprint finishes, circuit races, time trials and cycling sections in triathlons.
every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration. Rim made entirely of high modulus carbon:
the unpainted unidirectional carbon rim delivers the stiffness and lightness that Campagnolo is known for. Cup-and-cone bearing system:
easy to adjust balls/bearings – reduced possibility of ball/bearings play - precise functionality - steady performance levels over time. Hub aluminium structure, lightweight, extremely stiff and aerodynamic:
optimised in the wind tunnel and yet designed for superb weight and stiffness performance. Specifications Spokes
Versions and weights
- 24 steel elliptical-aero cross section spokes in the front, G3 pattern
- 24 steel elliptical-aero cross section spokes in the rear, G3 pattern
- Campagnolo body
- HG11 body
- XDR body
- 1.590 g
- Campagnolo 10/11/12s cassette
- Shimano / SRAM 10/11s cassette
- SRAM 12s cassette
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- Hub O.L.D.: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- 12 x 100mm / 12 x 142mm
- Axle material: aluminium
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system with ceramic balls
- Profile height: 60 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 60/26,1 mm
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Water transfer graphics