Revelation is all grown up and ready to explore wherever the trail may turn. Value packed, the Revelation features the updated DebonAir air spring paired with the Motion Control damper and 35mm Fast Black upper tubes.
- Updated highly-tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- New graphic package for a fresh, premium look
- Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to firm
- 35mm Fast Black upper tubes
- Chassis derived from Pike
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Motion Control damping is seemless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Wheel size options: 27.5", 29"
- Travel options: 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
- Spring: DebonAir
- Fork offset options: 37mm (27.5"), 46mm (27.5"), 42mm (29"), 51mm (29")
- Max Tire Width: 81mm (3.18 inches)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminum
- Steerer tube: Aluminium, ~265 mm, Tapered 1.5" (38,1mm) to 1 1/8" (28,6mm) Ahead
- Damper Type: Motion Control