One of the most successful and hard-working RockShox forks of all times capitalizes on the innovations born from SID. A chassis that combines classic XC performance with light trail duties and a Motion Control damper completes the package, making Reba more capable than ever before.
- New graphic package for a fresh, premium look
- Highly tunable Solo Air spring
- TwistLoc and OneLoc remote compatible
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
Motion Control damping is seemless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Wheel size options: 26", 27.5", 29"
- Travel options: 100mm, 110mm, 120mm
- Spring: Solo Air
- Fork offset options: 40 mm (26"), 42mm (27.5"), 51mm (29")
- Max Tire Width: 81mm (3.18 inches), 26" 62mm (2.4 inches)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm
- Upper tube type: 32mm straight wall aluminum
- Steerer tube: Aluminium, ~265 mm, Tapered 1.5" (38,1mm) to 1 1/8" (28,6mm) Ahead
- Damper Type: Motion Control