Judy Silver TK
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy now includes all of the 30mm MTB and E-MTB forks, with axle and steerer options to match any spec, and Silver level forks give you stiff steel upper tubes and TurnKey lockout.
- New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15x110mm)
- TurnKey lockout gives 'on/off' control
- Fits Tires up to 2.8" (15x110mm)
- Fast Black finished 30mm steel upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look
- Plush coil spring or highly tunable Solo Air spring
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
If you happen to hit a big rock when you have your fork locked out, TurnKey’s patented blow-off design absorbs the unexpected hit instantly. When you think about it, it’s kind of noble.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Wheel size options: 26", 27.5", 29"
- Travel options: 80mm, 100mm, 120mm, 130mm
- Spring: Solo Air
- Steerer: Aluminium, ~265 mm, straight 1 1/8" Ahead OR tapered 1.5" (38,1mm) to 1 1/8" (28,6mm) Ahead! See options in the drop down menu!
- Fork offset options: 40mm (26"), 42mm (27.5"), 51mm (27.5"), 46mm (29"), 51mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 185mm (26" forks), 210mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm
- Upper tube type: 30mm straight wall steel
- Max Tire Width: 58mm (26" forks), 81mm (27.5" forks), 62mm (29"forks)
- Damper Type: TurnKey