35 Gold RL
With bigger bikes, there comes bigger demands. Thankfully, we created the 35 Gold to meet all of them, both in performance and value. Whether you have an E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold checks the box with our proven DebonAir spring and Motion Control damping. And new this year is an E-MTB-focused option with mounting points for optional full or short fenders. All told you might wonder how we packed so much quality and performance into such a wallet-friendly package.
- New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (1.8" taper available)
- New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact
- Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout
- Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel
- Fits Tires up to 2.8" (without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance)
- Fast Black finished 35mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Motion Control damping is seemless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Wheel sizes: 27.5", 29"
- Available Travel sizes: 100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
- Spring: DebonAir
- Fork offset options: 44mm (29"), 44mm (27.5"), 37mm (27.5"), 51mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Max Tire Width: 81mm (3.18 inches)
- Upper tube type: 35mm straight wall aluminum
- Steerer Tube: Aluminium, approximately 265 mm, Tapered 1,5" (38.1mm) - 1 1/8" (28.6mm) Ahead
- Damper Type: Motion Control