A true trail machine we couldn’t wait to have on our bikes and get to you. Featuring an updated DebonAir air spring paired with our Charger 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control for every sweeping corner or loamy drop in. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide lasting fork performance.
- Updated highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Charger 2.1 RC2 damper option featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- Charger 2.1 RCT3 damper option featuring 3-position compression adjust (open/pedal/firm) with low speed compression adjust
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Gloss Silver Signature colorway and Ultimate High Gloss Black
- Ultimate foil graphics package
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
Charger 2.1 Damper
Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger 2.1 increases confidence and control over every trail.
Maxima Plush Fluid
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
Everyone loves a good collaboration, which is why we’ve been working with SKF, the world’s highest-performance seal manufacturer, for over 5 years. Together we’ll provide ultra-low friction wiper seals, less fatigue, and unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there.
- Wheel size options: 27.5", 29"
- Travel options: 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
- Spring: DebonAir
- Fork offset options: 37mm (27.5"), 46mm (27.5"), 42mm (29"), 51mm (29")
- Max Tire Width: 81mm (3.18 inches)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminum
- Steerer tube: Aluminium, ~265 mm, Tapered 1.5" (38,1mm) to 1 1/8" (28,6mm) Ahead
- Damper Type: Charger 2.1 RC2