Improve the performance of your off-road e-bike with this purpose-built wheelset designed for pedal-assist XC and trail bikes.
Weight: 1960 grams (Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre)
Innovative engineering gives you breakthrough e-bike specific performance.
PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) rim sidewalls minimize the risk of rim damage and flat tires.
Increased spoke count and flange diameter to handle the added torque.
More control, more confidence on the trail.
Optimized 28-spoke configuration and wheel design to meet the demands of e-MTB while keeping the weight low.
ID 360 40-tooth precise engagement ratchet gives a snappy response.
Specific rim profile and spoke count to handle the added weight of an e-bike.
Improved tire performance.
30mm wide rims to support large tires, up to 3.0.
UST for optimal tubeless functionality.
PFP to minimize the risk of tire cuts and punctures.
Engineered to meet the unique demands of todayís rapidly evolving off-road e-bikes, this wheelset combines key technologies established in our proven XC and trail wheelsets with new e-bike specific innovations including PFP (Pinch Flat Protection).
The added weight and torque thatís associated with E-bikes demands a super-strong and durable wheelset, especially for XC and trail riding terrain.
The E-XA30 Elite is built on a wide, lightweight and durable rim with a 30mm internal width.
The rim is produced using our patented ISM 4D technology to remove all but the most necessary material, which allows for quick acceleration and a dynamic ride quality.
It also features a unique asymmetric shape with the PFP sidewall that helps reduce the chance of flat tires or rim damage from rocks and other trail obstacles.
They are UST Tubeless Ready so itís easy to experience the improved traction and control of tubeless tires, and laced with 28 straight-pull bladed spokes front and rear.
The ID 360 freehub delivers fast engagement to further enhance the dynamic feel.
The E-XA30 Elite is Boost compatible, and works with either Shimano or SRAM cassettes with an optional driver body.
- Front axle: 15mm, convertible to 20mm thru axle with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1960 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 908 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1052 grams
- Pair 29" without tyre: 2060 grams
- Front 29" without tyre: 958 grams
- Rear 29" without tyre: 1102 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 150kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 60mm to 76mm (2.35" to 3.0")
- ASTM CATEGORY 4 : ENDURO AND TRAIL RIDING
- E-Bike specific rim profile
- Internal width: 30 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x30TSS
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x30TSS
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Count: 28 front and rear
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 3
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Hub width : Boost only (front 110, rear 148)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only