Radial lacing is allowed on internal and external flange side and only with D/B spokes (central section equivalent to Ø 1.5mm). Micro-tuner allows an easy and quick bearing preload adjustment, no-tools required!
Flanges recive our new special treatments (military standard) to handle radial lacing stress. To minimize torsional static forces flanges self-align under spoke lacing tension. Hi-performing custom wheels have never been that easy to build.
As every Extralite products UltraHubs exceede UNI/DIN Safety standards. Safety tests simulate a very strong 90kg (200lb) rider output.
- Weight: 48gr.
- Material: special 7075TX.
- Bearings: 2x6801-2RS ABEC5 cartridges.
- Micro-Tuner: stable and accurate bearing preload system.
- Finishing: "hart coat" sides, black anodized body.
- Construction: 14mm oversized hi-engineered axle.
- Graphics: laser etched.
- Optional: HDC-Hybrid F hybrid-ceramic bearings.
- Road-race front hub, 9x100mm standard, oversized 14mm axle, low-friction sealed cartridge bearings with external hexagonal preload tuner, black anodized body with laser etched graphics, “Hart-Coated” axle-ends, 49g (24h) Flange options (for standard J-bend spokes): 16-20-24h