Heavy duty version of CyberFront SL
Optional: HDC-Hybrid-ceramic bearings
Dimensions for wheel building
- Weight: 59g
- Drilling: 20, 24, 28h
- Material: special 7075TX
- Bearings: 2x17-26 6803-2RS sealed ABEC-5 stainless cartridges
- Sealing: external Soft-Touch OR, 2+2 RS
- Micro-Tuner: stable and accurate bearing preload system
- Finishing: "hart coat" sides, black anodized body
- Construction: 17mm oversized hi-engineered axle
- Graphics: laser etched
- Spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
- Flange drilling Ø: 34mm
- Center to flanges: int. 34mm, ext. 37mm
Equipped with corrosion resistant stainless bearings.
Compared to CyberFront SL is an huge oversizing.
Radial lacing is allowed on internal and external flange side and only with D/B spokes (central section equivalent to Ø 1.5mm).
Micro-tuner allows an easy and quick bearing preload adjustment, no-tools required!
External OR-Seals are included, useful in muddy condition, removable for decrease rollling resistance.
To minimize torsional static forces flanges self-align under spoke lacing tension.
Flanges recive our new special treatments (military standard) to handle radial lacing stress.
Hi-performing custom wheels have never been that easy to build.
As every Extralite products UltraHubs exceede UNI/DIN Safety standards. Safety tests simulate a very strong 90kg (200lb) rider output.
100% made in Italy