Extralite QRC-2 Road
QRC2: our new generation of road compact E-Bones bring the SSP (stress split profile) concept to the extreme: they are stiffer, lighter and slimmer!
Both cankarms have been designed with an innovative hyper-sophisticated 3D cnc process that allows higher freedom in multi-dimensional shaping. Bearing preloader allows an easy and perfect preload adjustment. Self extracting left crank: no special tools are required!
Hybrid Ceramic option is also available on demand (HybridUp W). However bearing fittings on E-Bones can accept any standard 6806 2rs bearing.
More information about the QRC-2
Features & Information
- BSA 68 mm: 476g
- BB 30-68: 479g
- BB 91-42: 458g
- BB 91-41B (special 41mm bearing included): 455g
- PF 30-68: 480g
- BB 386 Evo: 479g
- BB Right 46: 479g
The natural evolution of E-Bones QRC with remarkable improvements.
- Q-factor: 138mm
- Size: 170, 172.5 and 175mm
- Bcd: 110mm standard compact
- BB standards: see table below
- Bearings: external 30-42mm low friction
- Spindle: integrated 27mm axle
- Graphics: laser etched / CNC
- Finishing: black anodized
- Option: hybrid ceramic bearings
- Axle diameter grew up from 22 to 27mm.
- Overall structure is stiffer and stronger.
- New bearing preload system.
- Self-extracting left crank.