More miles, less weight.
Optional: HDC-Hybrid-ceramic bearings
- Weight: 48g
- Drilling: 16, 20, 24h
- Material: special 7075TX
- Bearings: 2x6801-2RS ABEC5 cartridges
- Micro-Tuner: stable and accurate bearing preload system
- Finishing: black anodized body,"hart coat" axle-ends
- Construction: 14mm oversized hi-engineered axle
- Graphics: laser etched
If you plan on building the wheel yourself, consider CyberFront SL and CyberRear SL that offer the easiness of externally mounted standard elbow spokes and the widest possible camber of all spoke flanges.
CyberFront SP features the widest possible spoke camber to offer higher lateral stiffness. It fits most road forks however few makers introduced bulge legs that reduce hub clearance. For that reason EXTRALITE has introduced [url=]CyberFront SP-X[/url] that is still able to achieve that same high lateral wheel stiffness allowing a sensibly higher spoke tension.
Dimensions for wheel building:
- Axle Width: 100mm
- Left Flange Diameter (outer): 31mm
- Left Flange Diameter (inner): 25mm
- Lock Nut to Flange: 3mm
- Flange to Center: 43mm
- Lock Nut to Flange (driver side): 3mm
- Right Flange Diameter (outer): 31mm
- Right Flange Diameter (inner): 25mm
- Spoke Hole Diameter: 2.5mm
The extra wide camber enhances lateral stiffness with no weight penalty.
Micro-tuner allows an easy and quick bearing preload adjustment, no-tools required!
Flanges receive our new special treatments (military standard) to handle the stress of radial lacing.
To minimize torsional static forces flanges self-align under spoke lacing tension.
Custom made wheels have never been so high on performance.
As every Extralite products CyberHubs exceede UNI/DIN Safety standards. Safety tests simulate a very strong 90kg (200lb) rider output.
100% Made in Italy!