The Mud Wrestler is the newest addition to the cross tire line-up offering outstanding performance in the wet conditions that frequent this grueling race discipline. The center knobs are continuous and ramped to roll fast, while the aggressive side knobs cut through the nastiest mud and snow. Along with rolling fast, the Mud Wrestler sheds mud with ease thanks to its open tread design. If you are looking for an all-conditions race tire, then the Mud Wrestler is for you.
- Use: Cyclocross
- Folding Clincher
- Weight: 335g / 28' 700x33C (33-622)
- Rubber compound: eXCeption (EXC)
- The eXCeption specification includes fine gauge carcasses (120 tpi) and a specific mix combination that is light and very durable, provides excellent grip in wet and dry conditions, and has very low rolling resistance. This is our top XC MTB and BMX tires equipped.
Tubeless ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This gives better traction and reduces rolling resistance. And where there is no hose, the risk of breakdown also decreases. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for installation with sealing milk than other "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bead of our TR tires is completely covered with a rubber layer like a real UST tubeless tire. As a result, tubeless fitting on all rims with standard dimensions is already successful on initial inflation and with little fluid.
Even "normal" MAXXIS MTB tires can be mounted like other tubeless tires with sealant as the carcass fabrics are very dense.
Officially released for tubeless assembly and guaranteed by MAXXIS are only the new MAXXIS TR models. Tubeless mounting of other models is at your own risk.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very dense, light and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tires remains convincingly good.