All-mountain MTB wheels
Proven by the best enduro racers in the world, Deemax Pro is built to shred mountain descents, then climb back up and do it again.
Weight: 1805 grams (Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre)
Ultra-responsive ride quality.
28mm wide (internal) rims proven fastest through extensive testing with the top pro enduro racers.
ISM 4D construction, Isopluse lacing and 24 Zicral spokes deliver maximum acceleration in a lightweight package.
Confident handling and durability you can count on.
ISM 4D rim technology minimizes weight without sacrificing strength.
Maxtal alloy rims and Zicral spokes for added strength and durability.
UST Tubeless Ready for added traction and control.
User-friendly tubeless technology for better traction and control with reduced risk of punctures.
Wheelset ships with UST valves.
Whether you’re an enduro racer or an all-mountain ripper, you need a wheel that delivers the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and lightweight agility—so you can push it on rowdy descents and still hammer up climbs with efficiency.
The Deemax Pro, weighing just 1810g, gives you the confidence to nail new lines and carry more speed on technical downhill terrain.
It was developed with input from top pro racers, including 2017 Enduro World Series champion Sam Hill. The rims are lightweight, yet also strong enough to withstand the abuses of hard-charging trail riding. Our innovative ISM 4D manufacturing process removes any unnecessary material from the rim. This process minimizes weight and reduces inertia while leaving enough material on the sidewalls and spoke bed where most of the stresses apply.
The 28mm rim width (internal), which affects tire shape and size, is based on the choice of our pro riders. The result is a wheel that's strong and light for acceleration and control on the most aggressive trails. The wheel is laced with 24 Zicral spokes for maximum power and brake torque transfer. The rear hub features our fast-engaging ID 360 freehub and is compatible with any drivetrain setup. The front hub is 15x100/20x110 or 15x110 (Boost) compatible, and the rear wheel comes in 12x142 or 12x148 (Boost).
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Front axle: 20mm, convertible to 15mm thru axle with included adapte
- Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1805 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 840 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 890 grams
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1895 grams
- Front 29" without tyre: 890 grams
- Rear 29" without tyre: 1005 grams
- Front bearings : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Recommended tyre sizes: 46mm to 64mm (1.8" to 2.5")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 4 : ENDURO AND TRAIL RIDING
- Hookless profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Drilling: Fore
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, flat
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Material: Zicral
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Hub width : Boost only (front 110, rear 148)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only