Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc
Fast and light wheels
Aero efficiency, quick acceleration and the improved ride quality of UST Tubeless. You get it all in this disc-brake specific wheel-tire system
650B version available for smaller size frame
Weight: 1650 grams (Pair without tyre)
Lightweight, aero and tubeless UST carbon rim is built for speed.
45mm NACA inspired rim shape minimizes drag for added speed.
Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
Mavic Road UST improves rolling efficiency.
Experience versatile performance for all road riding conditions.
Ideal balance of low aerodynamic drag, low inertia and high lateral stiffness makes it fast and efficient on all types of terrain, from the flats to mountain climbs.
Highest performance without compromise.
Best-in-class tire grip thanks to UST and 11Storm compound.
High flat protection thanks to UST and easy on-the-road tire repair.
Optimized spoke count, lacing and hub compatibility for use with disc brakes.
Cosmic Pro Carbon wheels have long been a leader in maximizing performance and value, especially in the realm of aero speed.
New innovations have made it more of an all-rounder, and this UST tubeless disc-brake version delivers incredible all-around performance at a light weight (1650g) and a price that can't be beat.
Engineered with Mavic UST technology, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc offers all the benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of flats.
The 40mm deep rims are NACA compliant for low drag and excellent crosswind stability, and their lighter weight results in reduced inertia for explosive acceleration and climbing efficiency.
The wheels are engineered specifically for disc brakes, with an optimized spoke count and lacing.
The Cosmic Pro Carbon UST is completed with 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires for maximum rolling efficiency, grip and a smooth, comfortable ride.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (V2680501 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1650 grams
- Front without tyre: 760 grams
- Rear without tyre: 890 grams
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Height: 45 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only