With the same ultrastrong carbon/Kevlar construction as the K-Force Flat bar, the K-Force Low Riser offers the width, sweep and rise that trail riders look for at an exceptionally low weight – even the wider 700mm option only weighs 180g.
To deal with clamping forces, the bar is internally reinforced at the stem position in the centre and the brake lever positions towards the ends.
The stem clamp zone also has a textured finish for a secure grip without overtightening the bolts. Rise is a low 18mm, making it suitable for 29ers or longer-travel bikes with high front ends.
- Carbon/Kevlar composite construction
- Reinforced and textured stem clamp zone
- Finish: UD Carbon weave
- Color graphics options - red, black
- Sizes: diameter 31.8mm x W660, 700mm
- 18mm rise
- 8 degrees back sweep, 3 degrees up sweep
- Weight: 170 grams (660mm)
- 180g (700mm)