Mcfk carbon handlebar road
Stable - Light-weight - Ergonomic - Comfortable
These four properties had to be brought together in the development of our new carbon racing bike handlebars. We are proud of the result! The stability is as usual from this company and unimpeachable, and the outstanding stiffness values ensure utmost transmission of force in spring situations.
The weight is phenomenal: 173 grams! Considering the bar width of 420 mm, oversize clamp and the available stability level, this is the most light-weight series handlebar in the market.
Our sophisticated ergonomics concept permits long rides with your hands on the bottom bars without higher stress for your neck and back. 130 mm drop and 77 mm reach ensure best control of your racing bike at all times.
The bottom bar is turned outside 4°, which has a noticeably positive effect when riding out of the seat.
Please note that with the UD version only the top bar is of unidirectional (UD) design.
- Material: Carbon Prepreg
- Design: UD matt
- Range of use: Road, cyclocross
- Width: 380 mm / 400 mm / 420 mm / 440 mm (center center)
- Width: (drops): 430 mm / 450 mm / 470 mm / 490 mm (outside outside)
- Reach: 77 mm
- Drop: 130 mm
- Clamp: 31,8 mm
- Diameter top: 31,8 mm 27,5 mm
- Durchmesser Unterlenker: 24,0 mm
- Top angle: 5°
- Levers angle: 2°
- Drop angle: 4°
- Max. Driver weight: 100 kg
- Weight: from 173/175/177/179 g