Mcfk carbon stem
Our know-how is applied consistently.
Basically, the stem merely connects two tubes: the handlebar and the steerer tube.
We have made a science of it.
Load-conforming, FEM calculated shapes, sophisticated layer design, several manufacturing methods, only best materials and specially developed screws - all for a single goal: the best stem for your bike.
The data of our stem is impressive: Total weight from 77 grams, outstanding stiffness, safe clamping by 4 titanium screws and large-surface, safe and gentle clamping for all oversize handlebars and 1 1/8-inch steerer tubes.
- Material: Carbon Prepreg
- Material screws: Titan Ti6Al4V (DIN 912)
- Material clamping: EN AW-7075 T6 Aluminium
- Color screws: black
- Color clamping: black (standard)
- silver | blue | red (as extra replacement parts available)
- Design: UD matt
- Range of use: MTB, road, cyclocross
- Diameter head tube: 1 1/8 Zoll / 28,6 mm
- Diameter handlebar: 31,8 mm
- Stem height: 44 mm
- Width handlebar clamp: 44 mm
- Length 6°: 50 mm | 60 mm | 70 mm | 80 mm | 90 mm |
- 100 mm | 110 mm | 120 mm
- Length 17°: 70 mm | 80 mm | 90 mm | 100 mm | 110 mm
- Angle: 6° or 17°
- Max. bodyweight: 100 kg
- Weight: from 77/80/83/86/89/92 g