A good seatpost is essential for consistent power delivery against the clock. The Metron SB25 post delivers, with carbon fiber monocoque construction that combines the shaft and head into a single, strong yet lightweight piece.
25mm of setback is ideal for riders who need their saddle a little further back, putting it into the middle of the adjustment range. The post is topped off with a forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp for secure saddle location.
Simple two-bolt adjustment allows fine control of your saddle angle, so it’s easy to get your ideal riding position.
- Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC)
- Zero setback for forward saddle placement
- One piece continuous carbon fiber construction
- Finish: UD carbon weave
- Color graphics options: red, black
- Sizes: Fits 7mm standard rails
- Length: 350mm x 31.6mm, 27.2mm
- Setback: 25mm
- Weight: 210g (27.2mm)