NEO 2 Smart
The pinnacle of indoor bike training, the Tacx NEO Smart, is made even better. On top of immersive features like Road feel, Dynamic Inertia and Descent simulation, this new direct drive also features Pedal stroke analysis. It is without question the most silent, realistic and accurate bike trainer available.
Improved accuracy of cadence measurement with a contactless capacitive sensor.
Pedal stroke analysis
Accurate pedal stroke analysis with left and right balance.
l/r power data
Measurement of left and right power distribution.
More internal memory for future features to be added.
More powerful chip
Smoother, quieter, more responsive resistance control.
Including 142x12mm and 148x12mm axle adapter.
With the NEO we already thought we designed to most silent trainer possible. Yet, we’ve pushed its technical limits and created an even more quiet Smart trainer. Revolutionizing the market with the NEO 2 Smart.
Smooth ride feel
By completely redesigning the electronics, the NEO 2 Smart has been given a more responsive control of the motor. Leading to an even smoother ride feel then its predecessor. As the NEO, it features Dynamic inertia. It compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination. This ensures the most realistic and smooth ride feel possible.
Pedal stroke analysis
The NEO 2 Smart measures the position of your left and right leg. This allows you to precisely measure and analyze your pedaling technique in order to develop a more effective pedal stroke.
Accurate and reliable
The Tacx NEO 2 Smart measures your power with incredible precision, making sure you that your data is accurate and reliable. This Smart trainer is the only trainer that doesn’t require a calibration process. This Smart trainer measures your power accurately within 1%.
Unmatched power. The NEO 2 Smart is able to resist sprints up to 2200 watts and simulate climbs up to a 25% incline. Making sure the NEO Smart is able to deliver during the most intense training sessions.
Features & specifications
Supplied with Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
- Magnets 32 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission None
- Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt , Mains power optional
- Power indicator Multicolour LED , Spot on floor
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable Yes
- Suitable cassettes Shimano & SRAM: 8 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
Data output and control
- Max. power (40 km/h) 2200 Watt
- Max. incline 25%
- Simulation of descent Yes
- Max. torque 85 Nm
- Max. brake force 250 N
- Flywheel Virtual
- Mass inertia Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
- Calibration No calibration required
- Footprint (lxw) 575 × 750 mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
- Height 550 mm (21.7 in)
- Dimensions when folded 620 × 260 × 440 mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
- Weight 21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)
- Article number T2850
- Wireless communication ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by Smartphone , Tablet , ANT+FE-C bike computers , Stand alone , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output Speed , Cadence , Power
- Read out on Smartphone , Tablet , Bike computer , Sports watch , Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy <1%