SUITO-T this is the version of the Suito by Elite without the cassette included, a powerful and compact model that guarantees maximum compatibility with the widest range of bicycle models.
- Extremely compact and completely pre-assembled, but without 11-speed cassette! Also suitable for rear derailleurs with long cage.
- Very quiet and powerful, simulates gradients up to 15%.
- Full interaction with app, software, Windows PC and Mac, as well as tablets and smartphones via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart, PML (Power Meter Link)
- Power is calculated with +/2.5% accuracy
- Compatible with hubs with 130-135 x 5 mm with quick releases and with 142 x 12 mm thru axles, various adapters for other thru axle systems are available separately
Suito is the latest major innovation in Elite's indoor bike trainer range.
Powerful, solid and quiet, Suito is an interactive hometrainer designed to offer you an easy, realistic and accurate indoor bike training experience. This is Elite's first direct-drive hometrainer that comes totally pre-assembled out of the box, as it features a pre-installed 11-speed cassette. Through a quick and easy Plug&Play setup and a thin and compact outline, Suito ensures max compatibility with most bicycles, setting itself as one of the most performing and easy to use hometrainers that a cyclist could hope for. Powerful, stable, accurate. Ready for use. Are you ready? Plug & Play
Among Elite's interactive hometrainers range, Suito is innovative as it features a practical Plug&Play configuration, designed to let you experience right away a quick and easy indoor bike training session.
Suito comes with a pre-installed 11-speed cassette and is characterised by its fully assembled structure, ideal for you to start your indoor cycling sessions right away. As you don't need to assemble the sprocket cassette or the legs of the hometrainer, you just have to place your bike on the hometrainer and connect to a power source. Total setup time: less than five minutes. Exclusive design
The sturdy steel structure is another distinctive feature of this hometrainer - it's ideal to ensure stability and durability even during the most intense sprints. Elegant and aggressive, solid and powerful - Suito features a wider support base with pre-assembled legs, designed to automatically lock in place when unfolded. It's everything you need to start your indoor cycling training workouts as quickly as possible.
Moreover, the streamlined design ensures compatibility with various bicycle models and sprocket sets on the market. Suito is also designed to ensure reduced clutter wherever you are: its slim profile, integrated handle and reduced size make it easy to transport and store it, no need to worry about how much space it'll take up. Precise and powerful
How many advantages could we offer you to further your goals at each workout? The answer is: power, accuracy, interactivity.
Suito simulates slopes up to 15% with ± 2,5% accuracy. These numbers put it squarely among our most performing interactive hometrainers. With more than 1900 watts resistance at 40 km/h speed, Suito is definitely one of the most powerful hometrainers available, the ideal tool to release all your strength even the most demanding sprints.
It also features many functions designed to supply a complete power measurement system, to give you an accurate workout experience:
Train on Zwift and My E-Training!
- Power Meter Link (PML) It's a function that lets the hometrainer employ an ergometer that's already installed on your bike as a power source.
- Spindown A calibration procedure for the hometrainer that takes into account all friction values that change over time and during use that influence brake's accuracy and compensates its effects on the resistance generated by the hometrainer.
- Temperature compensation algorithm A function that lets the hometrainer compensate the variations due to brake overheating and take the resulting data into account when calculating power.
Through the cooperation between Elite and Zwift, everyone purchasing the Suito will enjoy a free 1-month subscription to Zwift and a free 12-month subscription to My E-Training, available on desktop and mobile.
This is another hometrainer that's in the range of ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive hometrainers that interact with every app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) via iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Just choose the software, select the course or training program and start pedalling on your bike. Suito will automatically adjust resistance.
Discover all the software you can use with Suito: other than Zwift and My E-Training, you can also manage it with all other indoor cycling platforms such as TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo and many more. Sensorless cadence
All hometrainers by Elite immediately send power, speed and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the Suito as a function of speed variations.