FLUX S Smart
The FLUX S Smart checks all the boxes when you are looking for a Smart direct drive trainer. Reliable, accurate, silent, strong and offering a good ride feel. This bike trainer is the ideal indoor training companion for the many hours sweating and cycling with your favourite apps.
The FLUX S Smart pairs seamlessly with most popular training apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment. Easily connect to cycling apps like Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad.
Accurate & Reliable
A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the FLUX S Smart is designed for, it measures your power accurately within 3,0%.
Smooth ride feel
A smooth ride feel and swift reponsiveness are key to replicate the experience of your outdoor rides. With its large flywheel, the FLUX S ensures the same sensation of riding on the road.
The FLUX S Smart is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum. This resulted in a very silent flywheel equipped bike trainer.
Realistically simulate inclines up to a 10% gradient.
A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 1500 watts.
A large 7,0 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
The smart electronics of this bike trainer allow you to train stand alone, without any software. It follows a progressive power curve, the resistance will increase progressively when you ride faster. Precisely replicating riding on a flat road.
Intuitive LED lights provide a visual confirmation when the trainer is powered and connected to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Designed to withstand the most intense training sessions, this bike trainer is built to last. A large footprint ensures maximum stability and durable materials give the quality you would expect.
Features & specifications
- Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission None
- Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable Yes
- Suitable cassettes Shimano & SRAM: 8 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB
- Supplied with Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , 1 month Tacx Premium software
Data output and control
- Max. power (40 km/h) 1500 Watt
- Max. incline 10%
- Simulation of descent No
- Max. torque 22.1 Nm
- Max. brake force 65 N
- Flywheel Actual of 7 kg
- Mass inertia 22.8kg
- Calibration Spin down
- Footprint (lxw) 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)
- Height 460 mm (18.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded Not foldable
- Weight 22.8kg (50.3lbs)
- Article number T2900S
- Wireless communication ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by Smartphone , Tablet , ANT+FE-C bike computers , Stand alone , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output Speed , Cadence , Power
- Read out on Smartphone , Tablet , Bike computer , Sports watch , Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy <3%