All-mountain MTB wheels
The legendary choice of countless DH pro champions, now wider, lighter, tougher and faster.
Weight: 2010 grams (Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre)
Accelerate faster and hammer through rough terrain.
Wider 28mm (internal) rim with ISM machining delivers greater control on extreme DH terrain.
Lightweight components, including the ITS-4 freehub and ultralight bladed spokes.
More responsive with a smoother ride.
ISM machining on the rims results in lower inertia for a smoother, lighter feel and quick acceleration.
Ultra-light, bladed and double butted spokes are strong and stiff.
ITS-4 freehub provides instant acceleration out of the corners.
Gives you the same competitive edge as top pro DH riders.
Engineered and developed to meet the standards of World Cup downhill racers.
More World Cup DH wins than any other wheel in the world.
Developed with input from some of the top pro DH racers—including Troy Brosnan, who rode it to a 2017 World Cup win in Andorra—this is one of the lightest downhill wheelsets ever produced. It has been proven over and over again at the top levels of the sport, built with the strength and durability to handle big hits and extreme race conditions. Recognizable with its trademark yellow graphics, the alloy rim is now wider with a 28mm internal width. Constructed using our patented ISM weight reduction technology, the weight of the rim is reduced for better acceleration and handling with zero compromises to rim strength.
The 28 straight-pull steel spokes are double-butted and bladed for the perfect amount of vertical compliance and strength to handle the abuses of DH racing. The ITS-4 freehub, with 4 pawls and only 7.5° between engaged positions, helps you accelerate out of corners faster.
Deemax is compatible with multiple axle standards and comes delivered with a 20mm front thru-axle. The DH-specific rear hub has 157mm spacing and can be easily convert to 150mm with optional adaptors. The Deemax DH is available in 27.5" and ships with UST tubeless valves and accessories.
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Rear axle : 12x157mm, convertible to 12x150mm with optional adapters
- Front axle: 20x110mm, convertible to 15x100mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 2010 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 850 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1160 grams
- Freewheel: ITS-4 QRM Auto alloy
- Front bearings : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- ASTM CATEGORY 5 : GRAVITY RIDING FOCUSED ON THE DESCENT
- Recommended tyre sizes: 50mm to 76mm (2.0" to 3.0")
- Internal width: 28 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x28TSS
- Hookless profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, flat rear and flat, double butted front
- Count: 28 front and rear
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 3
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only