Red Metal 5 29
A set of wheels with no boundaries, so as not to set limits, both uphill and downhill.
Red Metal 5 was conceived with versatility in mind: light and solid, built with attention to materials and finishes. The technical data, however, is not everything: excursions to new destinations will better define the soul of this specific trail riding wheel.
Reliability is a focal point, driving precision makes the difference: the 27 mm wide channel offers an ideal support base when cornering and allows the shoulder of the tire to attack the ground without the slightest dispersion.
The 28-spoke straight-head construction also ensures solidity and reactivity in the presence of any obstacle. With an mtb-trail wheel like this, there will be no limits to exploring new boundaries, because it will always be ready, a trusted companion.
- AFS axle system
- One hub fits All
- 2Way Fit Ready (MTB)
- Microspline freehub
- tyre type: 2-Way Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- tyre size: 29"
- discipline: Trail / Enduro
- ASTM category: 3
- weight: Boost 1950 g.
- rim material: Aluminum
- rim material details: Aluminum, sleeved joint
- rim height: Front and rear: 20 mm
- rim width: 32 mm
- inner rim width(channel): 27 mm
- tyre width: From 2.0” to 2.5
- braking system: Disc brake
- braking options: AFS
- front axle compatibility: HH15-110 Boost
- rear axle compatibility: HH12-148 Boost
- front wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 Right 14
- rear wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 Right 14
- spokes material: Stainless steel
- spokes profile: Rounded, straight pull
- nipples: Aluminum
- front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- others: Aluminum Axle. One hub fits all
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 109 kg (Cyclist)
- FWB Version: HG11, XD
* The "Red Metal 500 29" custom model has the same technical features as the "Red Metal 5 29" model described here