Interactive wireless smart hometrainer with automatic resistance adjustment
Compatible with third party apps and software
- High power output: 800 watts at 35 km/h.
- Electronically managed magnetic resistance, based on the type of training or course selected.
- Max slope: 10%.
, and computers, smartphones, tablets and cycle computers that feature Ant+ (Fe-C) and Bluetooth Smart protocols.
Compatible with Real Software Elite.
Resistance managed via the standard ANT+ FE-C
(Fitness Equipment Control) profile and Power, Speed & Cadence data sent via the standard ANT+ Power and Speed&Cadence profiles.
Power and Speed&Cadence
data sent via the standard Power and Speed&Cadence Bluetooth service. Resistance managed via the proprietary Bluetooth service.
The reinforced frame (50mm tubes) and wide footprint ensure safety and stability.
Ø 40mm Elastogel roller.
Automatic Tension Plate:
a system that maintains the the correct pressure between the unit roller and tire throughout training sessions.
a quick, easy and safe way to secure the bicycle to the trainer.
Road bikes with 24''-29'' wheels, Mountain bikes with 24''-29'' wheels.
The cod.1020008 adapter must be used with thru-axle bikes.
Please verify compatibility with the manufacturer/provider of the app/software.
App My E-Training:
an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.