The Lite is about building confidence and takes full advantage of wood's familiar warmth and tactile qualities to draw even the most timid to the bike - the first step in getting your child to want to ride. .
Lightweight with an innovative two steering system that takes away the risk of speed wobbles for novice riders, the Lite excels when it comes to being manageable and easy to control for the earliest of riders. Add how our SuperPly construction embraces wood's natural forgiveness to absorb vibrations and smooth those little twitches and you have the most comfortable, confidence inspiring ride.
But don't be mistaken, the Lite is also one of our most nimble and durable bikes too. Set the steering to open and your experienced rider can take advantage of the responsive geometry and aluminium hubs on low friction sealed bearings, to go long and fast learning sophisticated riding skills - all in the knowledge that the our Superply construction is to BS marine ply standards and so will keep pace wherever your little one ventures.
Simply SuperPLY. NOTHING BUT Hand-picked, Grade A veneers bonded with the finest marine ply "WBP" GLUE (Water & Boil Proof) for maximum weather resistance
Two Step Steering System: a restricted setting to give confidence to novice riders and a free setting to enable experienced riders to develop more sophisticated riding skills
Beautiful heat branded detail, embrtoided faux leather seat and hardened bronze hardware.
- Standover height: 30cm
- Frame: Laminated grade A birch veneers, WBP glue
- Fork: Transverse laminated grade A birch veneers, WBP glue
- Steerer tubes: Hollow tipped, AL6061 rods, wood dowel casing
- Wheelset: ER 12", pneumatic sealed cartridge bearing
- Hubs: CNC’D AL6061, cartridge bearing, hollow AL7075 axle
- Rims: 20H anodised aluminium, black
- Seat post: 4 setting, laminated grade A birch, WBP glue
- Weight: 3.25kgs
- Front tyre: INNOVA-2603 12.5*1.75
- Rear tyre: INNOVA-2603 12.5*1.75
- Stem: Dual steering system (restricted + unrestricted)
- Handlebar: 2" riser, laminated grade A birch, WBP glue
- Grips: Soft touch Eva foam
- Saddle: Eva pad, embroidered faux leather cover
- Valve caps: Due to safety regulations changing we are no longer able to supply dust caps as standard for bikes that are labelled as age appropriate for children under 3 years of age.