The X’Plor MSO is an tubeless-ready adventure tire designed for the most ambitious adventures. The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, urban assault and even pavement. The MSO tire is named for the airport code of Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association.
Donnelly’s X’Plor adventure tire series is designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail. Each tire within this series is designed for multiple conditions from off-road touring, to gravel racing, to just getting outta’ Dodge.
- Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs
- Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread
- This tire requires a tube. Tubes sold separately.
- Weight: 408 grams / 700 x 36mm, 496 grams / 700 x 40 mm, 644 grams / 700 x 50 mm, 546 grams / 650 x 42 mm, 598 grams / 650 x 50 mm