The X’Plor MSO WC is an adventure tire designed for the most ambitious adventures. The MSO WC is produced in Europe with the finest materials and the utmost attention to detail. It is made with the highest quality, Japanese produced nylon casing available, features 240 TPI construction and weighs just 460 grams. A great adventure/gravel tire just got better.
The MSO tire is named for the airport code of Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association. Donnelly’s X’Plor adventure tire series is designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail.
Each tire within this series is designed for multiple conditions from off-road touring, to gravel racing, to just getting outta’ Dodge.
- Size: 700 x 36 mm, 700 x 40 mm
- Weight: 460 grams
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Product Features:
- Smooth-rolling center with siping to provide increase traction without a lost to rolling resistance
- Intermediate knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs to provide confidence in corner on loose surfaces
- Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption
- Protected sidewalls and under the tread
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead
- WC stands for World Cup which designates European production