The Riddler 37 keeps your legs on their game for hours on end and provides tenacious grip in the corners. Equally at home on your local CX course or gravel B-roads - what else do you need?
Built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, the Riddler 45 delivers added gusto for the rider who finds themselves on the roughest of roads. Incredibly versatile, it expands the horizons of gravel riding and accommodates longer dirt tours with ease.
DUAL DNA RUBBER COMPOUND
- Aggressive cornering knobs meet a low-profile center tread
- Excellent choice for gravel grinding or dry cyclocross course
- Large-volume, fast rolling tire
- Excellent for drop bar touring or gravel exploration
- Available with black or tan sidewalls
- Use: Cyclocross, Gravel Exploration, CX, Cravel Exploration, Dirt Touring
- Version: TCS Light FR
- Size: 700c
- Width: 37 mm, 45 mm
- Weight: 465 g (37 mm), 560 g (45 mm)
- Colour: black, black-tan
- Casing: Dual DNA / TCS Bead / Lightweight Casing
- Tyre type: folding tyre
- Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
TCS LIGHT CASING
- A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability.