Byway is for days of endless hardpack exploration and gravel grinding while also providing noticeable efficiency on any pavement linking it all together. A swiftly smooth centerline is paired to a textured intermediate section that provides a seamless transition onto small outer knobs for unwavering traction in loose dirt and gravel. Prominent outer knobs also extend down the sidewall to provide an additional level of defense from roadside unpleasantries of all shapes and sizes.
Byway 700c x 34 is an identical replacement to the previously named Exposure 34 tire. We renamed the tire to creating a uniform naming structure where all tires are named according to tread pattern.
TCS - Tubeless Compatible System
- Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt
- High volume tire enables comfortable ride
- Dual Compound rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction
- Usage: Adventure Road / Gravel / Bikepacking
- Conditions: Pavement / Hardpack / Dirt / Gravel
- Weight: 396g / 700c x 34mm, 426g / 700c x 40mm, 499g / 700c x 44mm
- Compound: Dual Compound DNA
- TCS Tubeless Compatible System
is our standardized tubeless rim/tire system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and ensure ultimate reliability. Pairing WTB’s legendary casings and tread compounds with a tubeless aramid bead provides increased traction and reliability of a tubeless tire, at a lower weight than any tubed alternative. Our TCS system includes tires, rims, tape, sealant and valves to provide a comprehensive package of unrivaled tubeless performance and WTB reliability.
Dual DNA Rubber Compound
- Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.