X01 Eagle DUB Crankset
Strength is how the X01 Eagle DUB crankset takes capability to places never before reached. It’s the strongest crank in the entire Eagle ecosystem, and it holds this status at a weight that is hard to fathom. Featuring industry-proven and rider-beloved DUB technology to radically simplify the relationship of spindle to bottom bracket, delivering unprecedented simplicity, compatibility and durability. The X01 Eagle DUB Crankset also comes with our Eagle Colorsystem, in the X01 master colorway - to go perfect with all other available cassette and chain colors – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, and now Copper. With a raw aluminum finish on the X-SYNC 2 chainring teeth – to keep looking fresh throughout its long lifespan.
- The strongest crank in the entire Eagle ecosystem.
- Master X01 colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem – goes with all cassette and chain color options.
- Available in the X01 master colorway and Oxy Red X01 signature colorway.
- Raw aluminum chainring teeth to fresh throughout the entire lifespan of the precision CNC machined direct mount ring.
- Crank arm length: 170mm, 175mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Speeds: 11/12
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Chainline: Standard 49.0mm, Boost 52.0mm, Super Boost+ 56.5mm
- Chainring Size: 32, 32T
Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary SRAM carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 500%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
SRAM X-SYNC 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC 2 Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.