SRAM RED AXS Power Meter Cranksets Aero DUB
The SRAM RED AXS power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. The power meters are designed with Quarq’s premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter.
- All 2x, 48 and 50t variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- 36-46t variants have spider-based power
- Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Speeds: 12
- Bottom Bracket Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (for 2x and Aero); 107 BCD (1x)
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE)
Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light. With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke, and software advances, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
AXS is SRAM’s new electronic integration platform that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS App allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain. Accept no imitations.
Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary SRAM carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely re-imagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings – enabled by AXS App. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.