Light and mighty
Level Ultimate is the master of two forces — power and weight — in one sleek, durable design. In this build, we took every gram to task. Carbon-fiber lever blades for crisp, clean pulls. A new two-piece, two-piston caliper for superior heat management and smooth piston actuation. With Ultimate, total control is at your fingertips.
- Modern XC power for today’s most demanding races.
- Pivot bearings offer crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride.
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance.
Brake rotor and adapter not included in scope of delivery
- Weight: 318g (direct mount, 800mm hose, 160mm)
- Lever Material: Carbon
- Caliper Design: 2-piston caliper
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Rotor: 2-piece CLX
- Pad: Aluminum-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- Bend Zone: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Titanium
- Other: Requires Bleeding Edge bleed adapter
Bleeding Edge technology makes bleeding brakes quick and simple. An updated fluid path and bleed porting make it easier to push fluid through the caliper. A dedicated bleed adapter plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss.
The stainless steel heat shields breaks the thermal connection between the pad and caliper body, reducing caliper fluid temperature by about 20C even in the most extreme testing conditions.
SRAM’s DirectLink lever design produces a solid, positive feel the second you squeeze the lever to engage the brake It offers a no-nonsense solution to give you precise control.