DURA-ACE DI2 Triathlon/TT - Hydraulic Disc Brake - DUAL CONTROL LEVER - 2x11-speed
Overcoming the sometimes complicated cable routing of time trial and triathlon bikes, the DURA-ACE R9180 levers bring the confidence of hydraulic disc brakes to the sleekest bikes in the world. Combined with the plug and play ease of SHIMANO DI2 electronic shifting, they offer an advantage in any race.
A technological innovation of the computerized shifting system based on the DI2 concept with which is called, the SEIS (SHIMANO ELECTRONIC INTELLIGENT SYSTEM).
The SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the SHIMANO INDEX SYSTEM (SIS) that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics.
Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
The E-TUBE platform's “Plug & play” and D-FLY wireless connections make it easier than ever to check the system's status, and apply customized settings to DI2 and SHIMANO STEPS components with a PC, tablet or smart phone.
- Series: DURA-ACE R9150 Series
- Average weight: 99 g
- Shifter type: TT/Triathlon DUAL CONTROL LEVER
- E-tube connector (pcs): 0
- E-tube port (pcs): 1
- Firmware update by E-TUBE Project: Yes
- Port for remote sprinter shifter (pcs): 0
- Multiple input: Hold
- Brake fluid: SHIMANO Mineral
- Recommended brake caliper: BR-R9170
- Brake lever Funnel bleeding: Yes
- Brake lever Hose joint: Straight
- Tooled Reach Adjust: Yes
- Clamp band Inner diameter: 19.0 22.5
- Shift lever Compatible RD Type: Road 11-speed
- Shift lever front speeds: 2
- Shift lever rear speeds: 11