The perfect racer.
Profile, compound, carcass. In the third generation of the Racing Ralph everything is designed for speed. In the 29" variant the special arrangement of the blocks and their elongation have been adapted to the longer footprint. Performance advantages of the large wheels are optimally improved.
Also the hard numbers show how ambitious we were:
- Carcass 127 EPI
- Weight -30 g
- Rolling resistance -20%
In addition the modified profile and PaceStar compound provide even better control.
29ers have a much larger contact area. For the first time the arrangement and proximity of lugs on the new Racing Ralph have been specially adapted to this greater contact area.
It emphasizes even better the advantages of a 29” - rolling resistance and grip.
TL-Ready 26x2.10 (54-559): 465 g
TL-Ready 26x2.25 (57-559): 525 g
TL-Ready 27.5x2.25 (57-584): 555 g
TL-Ready SnakeSkin 26x2.25 (57-559): 570 g
TL-Ready SnakeSkin 29x2.25 (57-622): 640 g
TL-Ready DoubleDefense 26x2.10 (54-559): 540 g
TL-Ready DoubleDefense 26x2.25 (57-559): 615 g
TL-Ready 26x2.40 (62-559): 575 g
TL-Ready 29x2.25 (57-622): 585 g
TL-Ready 29x2.40 (62-622): 645 g
Tubeless 26x2.10 (54-559): 655 g
Tubeless 26x2.25 (57-559): 725 g
In 57-559 also available in silver or white.
The technical equipment varies according to the version and/size.
We at SCHWALBE believe that tubeless is the tire technology of the future!
Tubeless easy SnakeSkin
Triple Compound MTB
- Standard in our Evo tires! The Snakeskin material assures cut-resistant sidewalls and extremely easy Tubeless conversion.
- Our best and most sophisticated compound. Triple compound. Perfectly adapted to the specific purpose.
- The easiest option. The LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin but still have a reinforced bead core. If you don’t mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a sealing fluid. However, we cannot guarantee that LiteSkin tires used with commercially available sealants will be safely and permanently sealed.
- The very best possible.
- Highest grade materials.
- Latest technology.
- Excellent quality for intensive use.
- These are the best value for money tires.