Rustler Carbon Frame
You understand the fundamental difference between riding challenging lines, and riding those same lines with style, and you prefer the latter. The Rustler Carbon frame awaits your ultimate mountain trail bike build. Its Split Pivot rear suspension with proven RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock, Flip Chip geometry adjuster, and accommodations for 27.5 wheels from 2.3″ to 2.8″ in width let you build a bike that perfectly suits your playful style. The end result will be a bump eating, trail roosting rig with impeccable low-altitude mannerisms.
- Frame: Rustler Carbon
- Fork: NA
- Color: Black
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT3
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Weight: Size MD: 3.12Kg (6 lb 14 oz)
Integrated into the shock link mount, the Flip Chip allows simple, quick adjustments to bottom bracket height/headtube-angle to account for wheel size, tire diameter, terrain, or the riders personal preference.
Internal Sleeved Cable Routing
Internal tubes guide housing through the frame, simplifying setup and maintenance, and presenting a clean bike profile.
Dropper Post Stealth Routing Compatible
Compatible with 30.9mm dropper seatposts for true trail bike performance
- Tire Size Range for 622/700c/29” Wheels*: Not Compatible
- Tire Size Range for 584/650b/27.5” Wheels*: 58–71mm (2.3–2.8")*
- Tire Size Range for 559/26” Wheels*: Not Compatible
- Maximum Wheel/Tire Diameter**: 727mm (28.6")
- Minimum Wheel/Tire Diameter***: 684mm (26.9")
- Suspension Fork Length (Travel): 522–542mm (130–150mm)
- Rigid Fork Length: N/A
- Fork Offset: 37–46mm
- Rear Shock Size: 210 x 50mm
- Shock Mount, Fore: Ø8 x 40mm (bearing mount possible)
- Shock Mount, Aft: Clevis mount, Ø15mm, no bushing
- Pivot Kit(s): See Split Pivot Service Kit Instructions 2019+
- Bearings: 6x 6801 (12 x 21 x 5), 4x 17287 (17 x 28 x 7)
- Headset, Upper: IS41
- Headset, Lower: IS52
- Seatpost: Ø30.9mm
- Seat Collar: Ø35.4mm
- Dropper Compatible (Routing): Yes, internal/stealth
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm BSA, threaded w/removable ISCG tabs
- Crankset (Max Ring): Boost-148 ~52mm chainline only 1x: 32t max
- Rear Brake (Rotor): Post mount 180mm, (Ø200mm max)
- Rear Spacing: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle Size: Ø12 x 188mm, TP = 1.75, TL = 20
- Derailleur Hanger: FS2322
- Bottle Mounts: 1
- Rear Rack Mounts: N/A
- Rear Fender Mounts: N/A
- Accessory Mounts: Toptube mounts
Allowable Tire Size Range is the allowable range of the measured width of any tire, for the noted wheel size, that results in appropriate minimum clearance in the frame when mounted to the user’s desired rim and properly inflated, regardless of tire’s labeled size. Max** and Min*** Diameter requirements also still apply.
Maximum Wheel/Tire Diameter is the maximum allowable measured outer diameter of any tire, regardless of wheel size, which results in appropriate minimum clearance in the frame when mounted to the user’s desired rim and properly inflated.
Minimum Wheel/Tire Diameter is the minimum allowable measured outer diameter of any tire, regardless of wheel size, that is recommended to be fitted in the frame in order to maintain adequate ride height of the complete bicycle and minimize the chance of pedal strike.