We started from the ground up….literally…to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features, the PRS-25 is designed and built to perform on smooth concrete or rough terrain.
Featuring our 100-25D Professional Micro-Adjust Shop Clamp, the PRS-25 folds easily into a neat little package. Built with our own proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped extruded aluminum tubing and utilizing our mechanic proven three-point leg system, this stand is solid yet weighs a scant 13 pounds (6 kg).
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23-76 mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7 cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360º clamp rotation
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Quickly and easily folds to 47"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs just 6 kg (13 lbs)