Now with more tools, an upgraded chain tool and a sleeker, smaller size. The MTB-3.2 is built to tackle nearly any road or trailside emergency repair. It’s small enough to take along yet the protected tools feature enough
leverage to make repairs quick and easy.
The MTB-3 Rescue Tool is a premium quality multi-tool with the design and innovative features you’d expect from the top name in bicycle tools. Small and light enough to slip into a pocket or seat pack, the MTB-3 contains 22 tools, each carefully selected for nearly any repair on the road or trail. Manufactured to the highest standards, all tools are finely polished stainless steel or nickel plated steel.
Unique three-piece design makes each tool easy to access and easy to use. Super tough nylon handles provide excellent grip when using tools. Includes nylon carrying case with embroidered Park Tool logo.
- Composite protective shell doubles as two super strong tire levers
- 10-speed compatible chain tool
- Disc brake piston press
- Rotor truing tool
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8mm hex wrenches
- T10, T25 & T30 Torx compatible drivers
- Straight blade screwdriver
- Phillips head screwdriver
- 8, 9 & 10mm box wrench
- Emergency pedal wrench
- Presta valve core/ extension tool (4mm)
- Bottle opener
- Three spoke wrenches (.127”, .130” and .136”/ SW-0, 1 and 2 sizes)