Don’t stop the ride when the temperatures plummet. The Shackleton helmet is ready for the cold with its cozy inner liner and separate neck roll with ear covers. The winter liner provides a variety of venting options, so you can customize the warmth of your helmet based on what the thermometer reads. As winter turns to spring and the temperatures rise, you can remove the liner and neck roll for a year-round riding solution. Other features include a removable, soft visor to shade your eyes; an integrated Light Clip at the back that allows you to snap your light to the helmet for enhanced visibility; and a reinforced vent becomes a durable Lock Port so you can lock your helmet to the bike for convenience.
CORD LOC FIT SYSTEM
- Features: Removable, reflective soft visor, Integrated light clip, Reflective, reinforced port for use with U-Lock, Modular, adjustable winter liner, Warm hear-through ear pads with neck roll, Reflective webbing
- Construction: Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fit System: Cord Loc
- Ventilation: 8 vents with adjustable inner shutoff flaps for the brow and exhaust vents
- Weight: approx. 350g
- Cord Loc is a simple, durable fit system designed to take the hassle out of fitting and wearing a helmet. By using a supple elastic cord fit band at the back of the helmet to provide adjustment, the system can be set with one hand while wearing the helmet. Once set, the system cradles your head comfortably and securely.
- In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.