For riders looking for a lightweight, well-ventilated helmet that’s all about going fast, the Catalyst brings an engineered fit and modernized, rounded shape that looks as modern as it feels. With MIPS newly integrated into the Float Fit system, the Catalyst now offers comprehensive energy management while allowing for a sleeker, more comfortable overall fit. Add to this No-Twist Tri-Glides, cooling Overbrow Ventilation and a removable visor, and the Catalyst is pure motivation to get out there and ride more miles.
- Float Fit
- Full Internal Polycarbonate Roll Cage
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Lightweight Straps
- No-Twist Tri-Glides
- Overbrow Ventilation
- Sweat Guide Padding
- Weight: 320 Grams
- Vents: 18
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments.
- Quick-adjust fasteners help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
- Actively ushers cool air over the head and regulates temperature by drawing cool air into the intake ports and circulating it through a matrix of air channels.
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from brow pad and away from eyewear.