Carbon – this material is not only with sex-appeal but also with an outstanding STW –stiffness to weight – factor: The fun of upside down starts at 1.398gr.!
An increasing popularity of the Upside Down principle has its reason: The use of FAT-bikes / ENDURO bikes requires special solutions! The order of the telescopic tubes follows a load-oriented logic. The stronger with the larger outside diameter tubes are above (Upside) arranged where the highest stresses are present. The stanchions are guided in these tubes. This increases the stiffness and reduces at the same time the load on the guide elements!
Now for your dream bike, of course, with the FLAME of 2016!
- Upside-Down fork
- Carbon outertubes with alloy steerer
- Travel 26“ 130 mm, 650B 115mm, 29“ 100mm
- Stepless travel adjustment
- Air spring with silicone oil damping, slide bushings, active guiding
- One-point-five / 1 1/8“
- 20mm thru-axle
- Weight from 1.398g
- System Upside-Down fork
- Material Carbon - Aluminium version
- Model 26inch / 29inch / 650B
- Weight from 1398g
- Travel 26inch with 130mm / 650B with 115mm / 29Â with 100mm
- Spring Air spring
- Damping I.I.A.A damping
- Brakes Postmount, Disc max. 185mm
- Height hub to crown 519mm
- Installation width 110mm
- Thru-axle 20mm /15mm
- Steerer One-point-five/ 1 1/8inch
- Driver's weight max. 95 kg
- Use Race / All mountain
- More 36mm stanchions for good stability, dynamic look by straight dropout
- Optional Lockout
If you have any specials demands or need any upgrades which are not
listed at the dropdown box (see the price list at the link below) please simply write the exact
update/option into the comment field of the shopping basket
. We will then alter the order immediately when you have checked out.