Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that we wanted to give something back. Winner of numerous magazine tests, we upgraded Revelation with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive. And with Dual Position AIr, the uphills are even easier now, too. Add in the new RCT3 - a lockout with three positions - and you can adapt to any terrain: Switch between "Open (with all DNA possibilities), "Threshold" (takes away the big bumps) and "Lockout" for fast rolling on smooth ground.
Introducing Revelation 27.5" (a.k.a. 650B): a proven lightweight platform designed for aggressive trail riding. Smooth responsiveness provided by Motion Control DNA damping systems perfectly pairs with Maxle Lite and 150mm travel.
Introducing Revelation 29": a proven lightweight platform designed for aggressive trail riding. Smooth responsiveness provided by Motion Control DNA damping systems perfectly pairs with Maxle Lite and 140mm travel. Specifications for Revelation RCT3
- Travel 26": 150/140/130mm, 27.5": Dual Position Air: 150/140/130/100mm, 27.5": Solo Air: 150/140/130/100mm, 29": 140/130/120mm, User Manual 2015 Maxle and Maxle Lite Rev A
- Wheels 26",27,5", 29"
- Weight 26": 1636 g , Solo Air 27.5": 1787 g, Dual Position Air 27.5": 1787 g, 29": 1800 g, *Weight based on 265mm tapered carbon crown-steerer, 9mm QR lower leg, Dual Air
- Damping Motion Control DNA with Dig valve and Rapid Recovery rebound
- Available Springs Solo Air/ Dual Position Air
- Adjustments External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock), External Travel: Dual Position Air (+ 80 g), Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Steerer Options Aluminum 1.5 to 1-1/8" tapered
- Crown Forged, hollow 6066 aluminum w/custom heat treatment
- Upper Tubes 32mm, Fast Black, Low Friction Anodized
- Lowers 26": Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake, 27.5": Magnesium, 15x100 Maxle Lite, post mount disc brake, 29": Magnesium, 20x110 Maxle Lite, Post Mount Disc Brake
- Options Travel, Spring, Steerer, Axle, Remote, Colors
- Recommended Rear Shock Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size 200mm
- Color Options Black, White, Diffusion Black
- Remotes PushLoc remote (RL & RLT models)
- Other Upgrade: Over RLT: Additional adjustment capability and improved damping performance
Let’s face it. You know what you want from your suspension, which is why we believe in giving our riders the options they desire. You’ll find that several of our forks are available in 29-inch models for riders who have a penchant for bigger wheels. Air Guides
We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat. Dig Valve
RockShox has redesigned the rebound piston to accommodate the Dig Valve, which provides the optimal level of control for both low and high speed compression, carefully controlling the oil flow to provide the rider with the right amount of support and impact absorption. The piston redesign allows the use of Rapid Recovery, a rebound tune that allows the shock to recover faster between consecutive bumps, for greater traction and a more controlled ride. Dual Position Air
If you want to ride up and walk down, a fork that only does one thing well is great. But you love epic ascents, technical descents, winding single track and everything in between. So you need a fork that tackles it all. Like our Dual Position Air. It changes your fork’s travel up to 30mm without changing its small bump performance. So, with a simple onboard turn and a click you can switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence. Maxle Stealth
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite and Maxle Ultimate. Maxle Lite
Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all. Now available in 20 x 110mm and 15 x 100mm sizes. Power Bulge
When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Plus, it’s called Power Bulge. Rapid Recovery
Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride. Solo Air
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.