The SRAM X01 drivetrain carries on the tradition of SRAM’s championship-winning 1X philosophy—all the way down the mountain.
The setup is simpler. The drivetrain is lighter. And the shifting is fast and solid. Bottom line: X01 is the right one for any terrain, every time. RELENTLESS.
11-Speed Product Compatibility Information
SRAM 11 speed components were designed to be paired with matching SRAM 11 speed components to ensure proper function. We can only guarantee the performance when used with the correct SRAM branded components.
LOCK-ON GRIP TECHNOLOGY
- SRAM 1X X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 11-speed performance
- SPEED METAL shift indexing
- ROLLING THUNDER ball bearing technology
- JAWS lock-on grip technology
- Aluminum cover
- Includes lock-on grips
- Colors: Red and Black
BALL BEARING TECHNOLOGY
- Super secure
- Shifter and grip connect into single unit
- Easily assembled and removed
- Grips included with shifters
- Converts to work with any grip
- Zero friction or play
- Less force needed to shift
- Three rows of ball bearings, 120 ball bearings
- Long-term performance under all weather conditions
- Full metal indexing
- First 10-speed Grip Shift
- Crisp and precise shifting
Developed specifically for SRAM 1X, X-ACTUATION keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire 10- to 42-tooth cassette.