eThirteen TRS+ crankset 73mm black
The new TRS Plus crank sports some pretty unique features. Most notably, the 2018 Plus crank uses a one-piece forged non-drive arm and spindle. Not only does this save weight, but it moves the spindle to the non-drive side of the crank for easier chainguide setup and drivetrain maintenance.
For 2018, these cranks have an adjustable chainline to fit both Boost and non-Boost frames/chainlines. To be used with a non-Boost chainring only, you can achieve either configuration by simply placing the spacers inboard or outboard of the chainring!
Listening to customer feedback, our cranks now include a self-extractor, meaning the cranks are easily removed with nothing more than an 8mm allen.
To top it all off, these cranks come in $75 cheaper than in years prior, so what are you waiting for.
- Crankarms Aluminum w/ aluminum APS adjuster, Quick Connect Lockring. 170, 175mm
- Spindle material Aluminum w/ 1 degree P3 Connect Interface
- Rings (sold separately)
- SL Guidering M in 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38T
- Bottom Bracket (sold separately) 68/73mm BSA, PF30, BB30, BB92.
- Color Black
- 596g / 610g (w/32T SL Ring)