Sendero is for those who believe sending it shouldn’t be limited to mountain bikes. As the first Road Plus tire designed solely with dirt in mind, the Sendero combines drop bar efficiency with the capabilities of an aggressive tread pattern. Ramped center knobs minimize rolling resistance while substantially spaced outer knobs ensure footing in loose terrain. Sendero was designed to be an aggressive tire without compromise. Looking to ride mountain bike tires on your drop bar bike? The Sendero is for you.
TCS LIGHT CASING
- Aggressive tread pattern compliments the high-volume Road Plus format to combine drop bar efficiency and mountain bike traction
- Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics
- High volume casing enables comfortable ride
- Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction
- Use: Road Plus, Gravel, Trail
- Execution: Road Plus TCS
- Size: 650b
- Width: 47c
- Weight: 516 g
- Optimum inner rim width: 19-25 mm
- Colour: black-tan
- Casing: Light
- Tyre type: foldable
- A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability.