Ursus Viper Tubeless Clincher
If you are looking for a Mountain Bike aluminum wheel lightweight and reliable, Viper is the right choice. Produced using the innovative AS asymmetrical system, the rim will allow you to benefit from a uniform tension of the spokes, which results in an increase of stiffness and in improved reactivity.
Discover a unprecedented driving comfort, complemented by the quality a the pair of hubs Ursus with low friction bearings. Viper is available in 27.5"and 29" sizes.
URSUS creates its wheels always looking to create the best quality on structures and finnishings:
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
ALS ASYMMETRISCHE FELGENTECHNIK
Asymmetrisches System ist eine technologische Innovation in der Felgenkonstruktion, die eine gleichmäßige Spannung der Speichen auch bei einem Systemverhältnis von 1:1 ermöglicht. Auf diese Weise wird eine optimale Übertragung gewährleistet und die vom Radfahrer entwickelte Kraft bremst in welchem Pedal.
DWS DEEP WELDED SYSTEM
This System allows a perfect resistance to traction, torsion, and tear at the vulnerable point of the wheels rim. The wheels rim is designed in close connection with alloy 50886 H34 and then glued to the hill through the injection of high structural features, according to the process EPX Scotch WEID.
DSH DOUBLE SEALS HUBS
For protection the water is mounted in the hub with a double seal.
- Front wheel weight from 650 g (27,5"), 700 g (29")
- Rear wheel weight from 818 g (27,5"), 840 g (29")
- Material: Asymmetric in alloy AL 6082 T6 black anodized with single inox bush
- Height profile: 18 mm, Wide profile: 25 mm
- Rim holes: 32 holes front and rear
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: 29’’/27,5’’ – clincher (also for tubeless with kit conversion)
- Rim designation: 29’’ – 622x20C / 27,5’’ – 584x20C
(Please note your hubs in the comment field)
- Hubs version:
- Front: Ursus XD30F – 100X9 – Rear: Ursus XD30R – 135X10
- Front: thru axle XD30F – QR15 – Rear: thru axle XD30R – 142X12
- Material: ergal 7075 black anodized hubs with double sealed ball bearings high fluidity SKF.
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD
- Braking system: Disk international standard 6 holes
- Quick Release: : Ursus WB63 Alloy quick release
- Head Type: head bended
- Nipples: external, aluminium type with locking system
- Number of Spokes: 32 front and 32 rear
- Spokes: CX-ray SAPIM