The Lite is about building confidence and takes full advantage of wood's familiar warmth and tactile qualities to draw even the most timid to the bike - the first step in getting your child to want to ride.
Lightweight with an innovative two steering system that takes away the risk of speed wobbles for novice riders, the Lite excels when it comes to being manageable and easy to control for the earliest of riders. Add how our SuperPly construction embraces wood's natural forgiveness to absorb vibrations and smooth those little twitches and you have the most comfortable, confidence inspiring ride.
But don't be mistaken, the Lite is also one of our most nimble and durable bikes too. Set the steering to open and your experienced rider can take advantage of the responsive geometry and aluminium hubs on low friction sealed bearings, to go long and fast learning sophisticated riding skills - all in the knowledge that the our Superply construction is to BS marine ply standards and so will keep pace wherever your little one ventures.
- Frame: laminated grade A birch veneers, WBP glue
- Fork: transverse laminated grade A birch veneers, WBP glue
- Stem: dual steering system (restricted + unrestricted)
- Grips: soft touch EVa foam
- Seatpost: 4 settings, laminated grade A birch veneers, WBP glue
- Saddle: EVA pad, embroidered faux leather cover
- Rims: 12", 20 hole anodized AL6061, black
- Hubs: cnc´d AL 6061, cartridge bearing, hollow AL 7075 axle
- Tires: 12" + 14" Innova-2065
- Weight: 3.25kg
- Age: 2-3.5 years
- Standover height: 30cm